Video answer: Pet friendly airlines
Top best answers to the question «Can i bring my dog to the netherlands»
If you want to bring a dog, cat or ferret to the Netherlands from another EU country: the animal must be at least 15 weeks old. the animal must be vaccinated at 12 weeks old. after the animal has been vaccinated, you must wait 21 days before bringing it to the Netherlands.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can i bring my dog to the netherlands?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Can i bring firearms or ammunition to the netherlands?
- These items must be declared on arrival and are subject to phytosanitary checks. Import and export of firearms and/or ammunition requires prior permission from Dutch Customs, Tel: 31 88 151 21 22. 1. Passengers carrying firearms or ammunition for shooting sports.
⭐️ Can i bring in medicines to the netherlands?
- You may not bring in medicines / medication to the Netherlands and import these, unless this type is permitted and limited for own use. Read more... You are not permitted to carry across the border, to import and to export narcotics (drugs) such as hashish, cocaine and heroin.
⭐️ Can i bring medicine to netherlands?
You are allowed to bring most medicines with you as long as you can show that they are for your own use. Make sure you read the rules and restrictions on bringing medicines with you. Strong painkillers and sedatives fall under the Opium Act.
⭐️ Can i bring my pet's microchip to the netherlands?
- If your pet’s microchip is not ISO 11784/11785 compliant, you will have to bring your own microchip scanner. A USDA (or CFIA) accredited veterinarian must then complete the bilingual Annex II for the Netherlands for endorsement by the USDA or CFIA if traveling from the United States or Canada.
⭐️ Can i bring my prescription medication to the netherlands?
How to find out if you have a prescription in the Netherlands?
- You can find out whether your medications are prescribed in the Netherlands, and whether you are allowed to bring them with you without an accompanying doctor’s certificate, by checking to see if they are listed in the Opium Act. This is in Dutch, so you might need to look at it with a translator.
⭐️ Can i take my service dog to the netherlands?
Fully-trained service dogs and psychiatric service dogs may fly in the cabin at no charge if they meet the requirements. Please make sure you have prepared necessary documents importing from and exporting to all countries/regions on your itinerary, including countries/regions you will be transferring.
⭐️ Can you bring a dog to the netherlands from another country?
- Conditions for bringing a dog, cat or ferret to the Netherlands from another EU country. The Netherlands wants to prevent animals with rabies from entering the Netherlands. If you want to bring a dog, cat or ferret to the Netherlands from another EU country: the animal must be at least 15 weeks old. the animal must be vaccinated at 12 weeks old.
⭐️ Can you bring food from the netherlands to the us?
- Good news: Most of the Dutch food and ingredients that visitors come to know and love on their trip are allowed to be imported into the United States.
⭐️ Can you bring honey from the uk to the netherlands?
- There are now many limitations in place that did not previously apply. You may only bring 2 kilos of honey into the Netherlands from the UK, for instance. You are strongly advised not to travel to the Netherlands unless it is strictly necessary. You can find out more on the page about Travelling to the Netherlands from abroad.
Video answer: Travelling with pets
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «Can i bring my dog to the netherlands?» so you can surely find the answer!Can you bring your vehicle to the netherlands?
- Moving to the Netherlands and bringing your vehicle If you are moving to the Netherlands from abroad and are taking your vehicle with you, you are only allowed to drive with your foreign registration number for a limited period of time. You can ask the tax administration exactly how long that period is.
- The Netherlands currently accepts AVID 9 and AVID 10 in addition to ISO. The microchip must be implanted before the rabies vaccine is administered. All pets must have an original Rabies Certificate signed by the vet.
- There are different ways to transport your car to the Netherlands. For long distances, the most common is to transport your car on a ship. There are two most used ways to ship your car. The first one is RORO, the second is Container shipping. 1. Import your car via RORO
- €10,000 or more in liquid assets, a restricted number of goods and animals cannot be imported or exported, brought in to the Netherlands, or taken with you from the Netherlands. Customs and other government bodies will monitor that you are complying with the rules. Are you bringing in € 10,000 in cash and securities?
- Custom rules exist for items like drinks, tobacco, medicines, meat, fish, (products made of) protected animal and plant species, as well as large sums of cash. You can bring many items with you to or from the Netherlands, with a few exceptions. Customs enforces these rules to ensure that prohibited items do not enter the country.
Video answer: Tom holland meets battersea dogsWhat foods can you bring to the netherlands?
- Custom rules exist for items like drinks, tobacco, medicines, meat, fish, (products made of) protected animal and plant species, as well as large sums of cash. You can bring many items with you to or from the Netherlands, with a few exceptions.