Top best answers to the question «How big is netherlands»
- The country has a total area of 41,526 square kilometers (16,485 square miles). This includes 33,889 square kilometers of land (13,084 square miles) and 7,643 square kilometers (2,950 square miles) of water. The coastline of the Netherlands is 451 kilometers (280 miles) long.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How big is netherlands?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ How big is a roede in the netherlands?
- The roede used in the Netherlands for the measurement of long distances was generally the Rijnland rod. one Rijnland rod (Rijnlandse roede) (= 12 Rijnland feet) was 3.77 m one Amsterdam rod ( Amsterdamse roede) (= 13 A'dam feet) was 3.68 m one Bloois rod ( Blooise roede) (= 12 feet) was 3.61 m
⭐️ How big is a voet in the netherlands?
- A square voet was also called a voet. The word voet (meaning "foot") could refer to a foot or to a square foot. The exact size of a voet depended on the length of the local voet, which changed from region to region. The most commonly used voet in the Netherlands was the Rijnland foot.
⭐️ How big is an area code in the netherlands?
- Fixed phone numbers in Netherlands are comprised of a single country code (+31), a 2-3 digit area code, and a 60-70 digit line code. Making a call with the wrong country, area, or region code can be costly. Browse our sites area and region codes by region and city to ensure you have the correct information for your calls.
⭐️ How big is new york compared to the netherlands?
- New York is approximately 122,283 sq km, while Netherlands is approximately 41,543 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of New York is ~19.4 million people (2.3 million fewer people live in Netherlands). Size of Netherlands vs. United States.
⭐️ How big is the muslim population in the netherlands?
- The average Dutch estimate is that 19% of the population of the Netherlands in Muslim, but the real figure is just 6%.
⭐️ How big is the netherlands compared to a state?
- Netherlands is approximately 41,543 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 23,571% larger than Netherlands. Meanwhile, the population of Netherlands is ~17.3 million people (315.4 million more people live in United States).
⭐️ How big is the netherlands compared to new jersey?
- Netherlands is about 2.2 times bigger than New Jersey. New Jersey is approximately 19,211 sq km, while Netherlands is approximately 41,543 sq km, making Netherlands 116% larger than New Jersey. Meanwhile, the population of New Jersey is ~8.8 million people (8.5 million more people live in Netherlands).
⭐️ How big is the netherlands in sq mi?
- Excluding Caribbean Netherlands, Aruba, Curacao and Sint Maarten; combined into the Kingdom of the Netherlands, its total area is 42,531 km 2 (16,421 sq mi). A Mediterranean island near Turkey in the Middle East; does not have sovereignty over the whole of the island of Cyprus (total area of 9,251 km 2 ).
⭐️ How big is the netherlands in square kilometers?
- It depends on both the level of fertility and the age structure of the population. With its 16,877,351 people, Netherlands is the 65th largest country in the world by population. It is the 133rd largest country in the world by area with 41,543 square kilometers.
1 other answer
About the size of the state of Maryland USA, and twice the size of New Jersey
We've handpicked 6 related questions for you, similar to «How big is netherlands?» so you can surely find the answer!How big is the netherlands on a map?
- Outline Map. Key Facts. As observed on the physical map of the Netherlands, it is a very flat country with almost 25% of its land at, or below sea level. The country covers a total area of 41,865 sq. km.
- There are five main oil refineries in the Netherlands. These refineries are geographically positioned for optimizing inland demand while serving export markets equally efficiently. The Netherlands is the fifth-largest exporter of scrap iron and enjoys a 7.44% share of an annual export market worth $41.6 billion.
- The network totals 3,223 route km on 6,830 kilometres of track; a line may run both ways, or two lines may run (one in each direction) on major routes. Three-quarters of the lines have been electrified. The Dutch rail network primarily supports passenger transport.
- the Netherlands population is equivalent to 0.22% of the total world population. the Netherlands ranks number 68 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population. The population density in the Netherlands is 507 per Km 2 (1,313 people per mi 2). The total land area is 33,720 Km2 (13,019 sq. miles)
- The Netherlands is also one of the largest exporters of food and agricultural products on the planet. This is in large part due to its technological prowess in the area of agrofoods.
How tall is the Westerkerk tower in Amsterdam?
- The much admired 85m/275ft high Westerkerk Tower, built in 1638, dominates above most of the Old City centre. During the tourist season, you may also climb the Westerkerk Tower and enjoy a truly unique view of Amsterdam from its balcony.