Top best answers to the question «Is there a direct train from amsterdam to cologne»
The direct trains to Cologne all leave from Amsterdam Centraal station. Trains make four or five stops along the way… In Cologne you'll arrive at Hauptbahnhof station, which is right in the city centre next to the celebrated cathedral.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Is there a direct train from amsterdam to cologne?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Is there direct train from amsterdam to london?
No, there are no direct train services from Amsterdam to London. Travelling from Amsterdam to London by train will require a minimum of 1 change.
- Is there a direct train from amsterdam to denmark?
- Is there a direct train from amsterdam to frankfurt?
- Is there a direct train from amsterdam to ghent?
⭐️ Is there a direct train from amsterdam to berlin?
The easiest way to travel from Amsterdam to Berlin is on the direct intercity train, taking 6 hours and 21 minutes. For actual travel times, check out our timetable. If you're traveling with a Eurail Pass you can simply hop on board this train.
- Is there a direct train from amsterdam to zurich?
- Is there a direct train from bruges to amsterdam?
- Is there a direct train from copenhagen to amsterdam?
⭐️ Is there a direct train from amsterdam to brussels?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Amsterdam to Brussels without having to change trains. There are 16 direct trains from Amsterdam to Brussels each day.
- How to get to cologne from amsterdam by train?
- Is there a direct train from london to rotterdam?
- Is there a direct train from netherlands to london?
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Is there a direct train from amsterdam to cologne?» so you can surely find the answer!Is there a direct train from sweden to netherlands?
- No, there is no direct train from Sweden station to Netherlands. However, there are services departing from Stockholm Centralstation and arriving at Amsterdam Centraal via Hamburg Hbf and Osnabrueck Hbf. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 19h 36m.
- Train Paris to Amsterdam. The travel from Paris to Amsterdam by train became very accessible with the introduction of the Thalys TGV high-speed train. It makes its way from Paris to Amsterdam in just 3 hours and 20 minutes. This train has regular departures from Paris Gare du Nord.
- No, there is no direct train from England station to Netherlands. However, there are services departing from Leicester Square station and arriving at Amsterdam Centraal via London St Pancras Eurostar. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 5h 1m.
- With 27 high-speed direct services running between Brussels and Amsterdam every day, you'll be travelling in ultimate comfort flying through the European countryside at speeds of up to 300km/h without any traffic jam in sight.
- Direct trains from Amsterdam to Paris have been found. We usually find around 28 direct trains on the route from Amsterdam to Paris every weekday. Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 36 departures. 2. How long is the train journey from Amsterdam to Paris?
- Yes. There are 3 direct Eurostar trains that travel from London to Amsterdam each day with an average journey time of 6 hours and 5 minutes.
- No, there is no direct bus from Amsterdam to Sweden. However, there are services departing from Amsterdam Sloterdijk and arriving at Stockholm via Hamburg central bus station. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 22h 45m. Is there a direct train between Amsterdam and Sweden?
- Even if Brussels and Amsterdam are only a bit over 200 kms away from each other there are direct flights between these two capitals. KLM connect the cities 5 times a day with a flight time just under 1 hour. If you are lucky you can get one way ticket for around €50.
- The regional train runs from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Centraal. It takes around 25 minutes depending on the route. Tickets cost €6.30 for a one way journey. The trains run 24 hours a day.
- Amsterdam has a number of direct international rail services which can connect you to Belgium, France, Germany, UK and beyond. High speed rail travel in Europe is a good alternative to flying and gives a real feeling of travel.
- No, there is no direct train from Amsterdam to Athens. However, there are services departing from Amsterdam Centraal and arriving at Athens via Frankfurt(Main)Hbf, Wien Hbf, Beograd and Thessaloniki. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 45 h 35 min.
- You can take a Thalys train from Amsterdam Centraal to Brussels-Midi/Zuid. Then, there's a quick change onto a direct Eurostar train from Brussels to St Pancras International. Our booking system will find the best possible price for your combined Thalys and Eurostar ticket.
- Travelling by train from Amsterdam in the Netherlands to Copenhagen in Denmark is easy. Usually you buy two tickets. One from the Netherlands to Hamburg. Then a second one from Hamburg to Denmark. Sadly there is no direct night train available. Your travel route could be like that. Your train tickets and reservations at the best price/fares.
- The town of Dronten has a namesake railway station on the Flevolijn/Hanzelijn railway corridor that runs through Flevoland. The only train service that stops in Dronten is, as of late 2012, the frequent (every 30 minutes) Sprinter train from Amsterdam (Centraal) through Almere and Lelystad to Zwolle.
- Operated by Eurostar, London Underground (Tube), Avanti West Coast and others, the Amsterdam to Dublin service departs from Amsterdam Centraal and arrives in Dublin. Typically five services run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance.
- Enschede is a terminus station of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS) railway lines from the west. Trains operate to Hengelo, Almelo, Zwolle, Deventer, Apeldoorn, Amersfoort, Hilversum, Amsterdam, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Utrecht, Rotterdam and The Hague.
- At Gatwick: Flights from Amsterdam land in both the North and South terminals. If you land in the North terminal you will need to take the free inter-terminal shuttle to reach the South terminal, where the train station and bus stops are. The Gatwick Express train is the fastest way to reach the city centre.
- Depending on where you start in the Netherlands (and where you want to travel to in Germany), you can either use the route from Amsterdam via Utrecht to Cologne and Frankfurt by direct ICE train. Or from Amsterdam by direct IC train right to the East, to Berlin.
- Hoorn is a beautiful Dutch city that is an easy day trip from Amsterdam that is widely considered one of the cutest cities in Holland. The train between Amsterdam and Hoorn takes only thirty minutes. This guide to Hoorn will focus on historical aspects of Hoorn and things to do in Hoorn.
- Travelling between Amsterdam and London by rail is a certainly viable option. There is a direct London-Amsterdam Eurostar train service (3 hours 41 minutes) running which stops in Brussels Zuid/Midi and Rotterdam.
- You can get from Amsterdam to Madrid by train, bus or flight. We couldn’t find any journeys for this date. Click below and try searching for another date. These companies trust us. We sell their tickets all in one place.
- Travel from Amsterdam (Netherlands) to Oslo (Norway) by train (913km): schedule and information to the train connection. Compare fares and buy your ticket. To travel by train from Amsterdam in the Netherlands to Oslo in Norway, the main route leads via Germany, Denmark and Sweden. There are two main routes.
- Onward travel options from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam are train and bus services. The airport has a train station; Schiphol Railway station in the basement of the Plaza. From here you can take one of the regular services to Amsterdam and other cities in The Netherlands such as Rotterdam and The Hague.
No, there is no direct train from Amsterdam to Scotland. However, there are services departing from Amsterdam Centraal and arriving at Glasgow Central via King's Cross St. Pancras station and London Euston. The journey, including transfers, takes approximately 9h 33m.Is there a train from amsterdam to stockholm?
- You can travel from Amsterdam to Stockholm Central on Deutsche Bahn, NS, EC (Eurocity) and IC (Intercity) trains. When you search for times and tickets, we might also show you some other options with multiple connections or operators if they’re available.