Study in netherlands or canada?

Emiliano Donnelly asked a question: Study in netherlands or canada?
Asked By: Emiliano Donnelly
Date created: Thu, Jul 1, 2021 6:01 AM
Date updated: Mon, Jun 20, 2022 6:30 PM


Top best answers to the question «Study in netherlands or canada»

  • If you're a student from Canada, you'll need the Long Stay Visa (MVV) / Residence Permit to study in Netherlands. This visa is made specifically for students like you who are ready to begin their study abroad adventure in Netherlands.

Your Answer