9261 best questions for Netherlands population
We've collected 9261 best questions in the «Netherlands population» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
- Video from Netherlands population
- Top 9241 questions for Netherlands population
- 40 related categories
Those interested in the Netherlands population category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What rank is netherlands in population?
the Netherlands population is equivalent to 0.22% of the total world population. the Netherlands ranks number 69 in the list of countries (and dependencies) by population. The population density in the Netherlands is 508 per Km2 (1,316 people per mi2). The median age in the Netherlands is 43.3 years.
- What is the population density of netherlands?
- What is curacao netherlands antilles population?
- What is the population of netherlands?
⭐️ How many population living in netherlands?
What is the nationality of people live in Netherlands?
- The European part of Netherlands is made up of twelve provinces that share a land boundary with the North Sea, Belgium, and Germany. The Netherlands has a maritime border with the United Kingdom, Germany, and Belgium. The people from the Netherlands are referred to as the Dutch. They are the native Germanic ethnic group of the country.
- How high population density affects netherlands?
- What is the population of the netherlands 2017?
- What is the muslim population of the netherlands?
⭐️ What is netherlands average population?
- What is the population of limburg netherlands?
- What is the netherlands population for 2010?
- What is the population of netherlands 2020?
⭐️ What is the population density of netherlands?
The population density of The Netherlands is roughly 1025 people per square mile.
- What is the population of netherlands 2021?
- What is the population of netherlands 2014?
- Does netherlands have the lowest population density?
⭐️ What is curacao netherlands antilles population?
- Curaçao has a population of 158,665 (January 2019 est.) and an area of 444 km 2 (171 sq mi); its capital is Willemstad .
- What is the population of the netherlands?
- What is the population of netherlands 2019?
- What is the population of netherlands 2018?
Video from Netherlands population
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Netherlands population» category:
Video answer: The netherlands, holland and the low countries - the difference
Video answer: Holland renamed: just use 'the netherlands', says government
Video answer: Living in the netherlands for 3 months | what's it like?
Video answer: American reacts to why the netherlands isn't under water
Top 9241 questions from Netherlands population
We’ve collected for you 9241 similar questions from the «Netherlands population» category:
What is the population of the netherlands 2020?
- the Netherlands 2020 population is estimated at 17,134,872 people at mid year according to UN data. the Netherlands population is equivalent to 0.22% of the total world population.
What is the population of netherlands in 2021?
The current population of the Netherlands is 17,176,663 as of Monday, August 9, 2021, based on Worldometer elaboration of the latest United Nations data.
How big is the population of the netherlands?
- On January 1, 2019 there were approximately 3.8 million people younger than 20 years living in the Netherlands. The largest age group was formed by those between 40 and 65 years old. Together, they number nearly six million people. The retired population of the Netherlands consists of approximately three million people.
What is the current population of the netherlands?
Population: 16,570,613, but increasing rapidly all the time due to immigration from countries like Turkey and Morocco.
What will the netherlands population be in 2100?
What is the current population of the Netherlands?
- The population will begin to decline and will end the century with about 16.78 million people. The Netherlands is currently growing at a relatively slow rate of 0.22% per year. This growth rate added about 37,742 people to the population from 2019 to 2020.
What's the population of leiden in the netherlands?
- Leiden (also known as Leyden) is one of the largest cities in the region of South Holland and its greater municipal area (which includes Oegstgeest, Leiderdorp and Vooschoten) has a population of 206,000.
What's the population of utrecht in the netherlands?
- Utrecht. It is located in the eastern corner of the Randstad conurbation, and in the very centre of mainland Netherlands, and had a population of 345,080 in 2017.
What's the population of amsterdam in the netherlands?
- The metropolitan area of Amsterdam has a population of 2,431,000 with the urban areas having a population of 1.3 million people. Amsterdam is found in the province of North Holland in the western part of the country.
How is the population counter in the netherlands?
- The population counter shows the current estimated number of inhabitants in the Netherlands. This calculation is based on statistical data from the past as well as monthly birth, mortality and migration patterns. More details on the population counter can be found here: What exactly is the population counter?
What is the population density of the netherlands?
- The Netherlands is the thirty-first most densely populated country in the world. The 17,000,000 Dutch men, women and children are concentrated on an area of 41,526 km2; this means that the country has a population density of 409 per km2 (August 2018:415 per km2), or over 502 per km2 if only the land area, 33,883 km2, is counted.
Is there a wolf population in the netherlands?
- But wild German wolves have been crossing the border into the Netherlands. The Netherlands has its first resident wolf population in 140 years, according to ecologists. Wolves were hunted out of many European countries over a century ago but have gradually been migrating back across the continental mainland.
What is the population density of amsterdam, netherlands?
- [a] With a population density of 1,500/km 2 (3,900/sq mi) it also is one of the most important and densely populated economic areas in northwestern Europe. It encompasses both the Amsterdam metropolitan area and Rotterdam–The Hague metropolitan area.
What is the population density of randstad netherlands?
- Randstad. [a] With a population density of 1,500/km2 it also is one of the most important and densely populated economic areas in northwestern Europe. It encompasses both the Amsterdam metropolitan area and Rotterdam–The Hague metropolitan area .
What is the population density of caribbean netherlands?
Caribbean Netherlands's population density is 64 people per square kilometer.
What's the population of rotterdam in the netherlands?
- Rotterdam. A major logistic and economic centre, Rotterdam is Europe's largest port, and has a population of 633,471 (2017), the second-largest in the Netherlands, just behind Amsterdam. Rotterdam is known for the Erasmus University, its riverside setting, lively cultural life, and maritime heritage.
What is the population of the netherlands in 2020?
the Netherlands 2020 population is estimated at 17,134,872 people at mid year according to UN data. the Netherlands population is equivalent to 0.22% of the total world population.
What is the population of kingdom of the netherlands?
The population of Kingdom of the Netherlands is 17,000,000.
What is the population and people of the netherlands?
The population is 16,715,999. Wow that's a lot
What is the population of india in the netherlands?
- In December 2001 the High Level Committee on Indian Diaspora estimated the population of PIO's and Indian citizens at 215,000. According to the Dutch governmental institution Statistics Netherlands (CBS), in January 2016, 32,682 people had their origin from immigrants from India.
Is there a large indonesian population in the netherlands?
- There is also a sizable Indonesian population in the Netherlands. Many have set up their own churches in what has been termed as a "reverse mission," referring to the Dutch missionaries in the colonies. Another legacy of colonial rule in Indonesia is the legal system that was inherited from the Dutch.
What was the population center of new netherlands called?
What was the population center of New Netherlands called?
- The Brainliest Answer! New Amsterdam was the population center of New Netherlands. New Amsterdam would later be renamed to New York City after the English took it over.
How big is the muslim population in the netherlands?
- The average Dutch estimate is that 19% of the population of the Netherlands in Muslim, but the real figure is just 6%.
What was the population of the netherlands in 1950?
- As of December 31, 2020 the Netherlands has a population of 17,474,677. Between 1900 and 1950 the population doubled from 5.1 to 10.2 million people. From 1951 to 2000 the population increased from 10.0 to 15.9 million people, increasing by a smaller proportion.
What was the population of the netherlands in 2017?
- Population of the Netherlands in 2017, by gender This statistic shows the population of the Netherlands in 2017, by gender. On January 1, 2017, approximately 8.5 million people living in the Netherlands were male and roughly 8.6 million were female, making the female population in the Netherlands the majority.
What was the population of the netherlands in 1960?
- Netherlands Population History The population has seen significant growth during the last few decades. The census held in 1960 reported a total population of 11,461,964. This number grew over the years at a very high rate.
What is the population of snv netherlands development organisation?
The population of SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is 1,400.
What was the population of the netherlands in 2019?
- The population of Netherlands in 2019 was 17,097,130, a 0.22% increase from 2018. The population of Netherlands in 2018 was 17,059,560, a 0.22% increase from 2017.
What was the population of the netherlands in 2000?
- Overview of the demography of the Netherlands. Demographics of the Netherlands. Population of Netherlands (1900–2000) in millions. Population. 17,474,677 (31 December 2020) ( 67th) Density. 424 per km 2 ( 16th) Growth rate. 0.29% ( 155th)
What was the population of the netherlands in 2018?
- This statistic shows the population of the Netherlands in 2018, by age. On January 1, 2018 there were approximately 3.8 million people younger than 20 years living in the Netherlands. The largest age group was formed by those between 40 and 65 years old. Together, they number nearly six million people.
What is the population of the cities in netherlands?
What was the population of the netherlands in 2008?
Around 16,490,000 or to be exact 16,494,092
What was the population of the netherlands in 2013?
- The majority of its people are Dutch. According to July 2013 estimates, the country had a total population of 16.73 million. These statistics are generated by the census authority in Netherlands.
What is the population density of kingdom of the netherlands?
Kingdom of the Netherlands's population density is 393 people per square kilometer.
Where is the population density of the netherlands the highest?
In the west, in a region called "De Randstad", an area containing the 4 major cities (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht). also the province of Noord-Brabant has some of the largest cities of The Netherlands (Den Bosch, Eindhoven, Tilburg, Breda).
What is the largest city in the netherlands by population?
- Amsterdam is located in the Netherlands. It is not only the capital of Netherlands, but it is also the largest city in Netherlands. It has a population of more than 7,50,000.
What is the percentage of population under 15 in the netherlands?
18 % of people are under the age of 15 :)
What are the five largest cities in the netherlands based on population?
Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag, Eindhoven.
What is utrecht's population?
Utrecht's population is 316,448.
What is apeldoorn's population?
Apeldoorn's population is 137,584.
What is amsterdam's population?
In 2010 the population of Amsterdam The Netherlands was about 762,057.
Do you call the netherlands the netherlands or the netherlands?
- They call their country just “ Nederland “. The Dutch equivalent (“ De Nederlanden “) is not used in modern Dutch to refer to the Netherlands. Everyone agrees that in running text it should be just “the Netherlands”. Small “t”. No one would write this, for example:
Is netherlands antilles same as netherlands?
After 1954 the Netherlands Antilles were an integral part of the Netherlands, with full autonomy in internal affairs. The island of Aruba, which lies to the west of Curaçao and Bonaire, had initially been part of the Netherlands Antilles, but in 1986 it seceded from the federation to become a separate Dutch territory.
Rotterdam is a city rich with history. It was devastated by a bombing during WWII and had to spend the next few decades rebuilding itself. While it is an unfortunate history, this is exactly what sets Rotterdam apart from most other European cities. Other European cities are filled with the architecture of hundreds of years-gone-by. Because Rotterdam had to rebuild, you’ll find a more modern aesthetic to the city’s architecture. Even though the buildings are newer, Rotterdam is still a city that is steeped in tradition. The city houses the busiest port in Europe, and has since the year 1572. Today, Rotterdam has a very interesting energy to it. There is a nightlife scene that is unparalleled, a diverse and multi-cultural community, and an emerging art scene. There are so many reasons to visit this historic city. You may want to plan a trip for the historical significance, the nightlife, or maybe even to visit some of the museums.
Netherlands land area comparison?
Netherlands is approximately 41,543 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 23,571% larger than Netherlands.
What language in netherlands?
Dutch is spoken not only in the Netherlands, but it is also the official language of Flanders, the neighbouring northern provinces of Belgium. Worldwide, Dutch is a national language in Suriname (South America), Aruba and the Dutch Antilles (Caribbean). In total Dutch has 23 million mother tongue speakers.
Is it the netherlands or the netherlands?
Use “the Netherlands” in running text. Use “The Netherlands” when the name of the country is set apart in some way, including in addresses.
What is the population of rotterdam?
The population of the city proper is 611,000 as of October 2010. The metro population is 1,211,523.
What is the population of amsterdam?
- 820,654 in 2012
What is the population of maastricht?
The population of Maastricht is 121,164.
Why is the netherlands important to the netherlands?
- There are three times as many bicycles as there are cars in the Netherlands. Tourism is important to the country, and many visitors come to see Dutch art, architecture—and the flowers. Tulips are a major industry, and the Dutch produce billions of bulbs a year—more than any other country. The name Netherlands means “low countries.”