9318 best questions for Netherlands travel
We've collected 9318 best questions in the «Netherlands travel» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Netherlands travel category often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Netherlands travel visa canada?
The Netherlands is a Schengen area country. Canadian citizens do not need a visa for travel to countries within the Schengen area. However, visa-free travel only applies to stays of up to 90 days in any 180-day period… If you plan to stay in the Schengen area for a longer period of time, you will need a visa.
- How do you travel to the netherlands?
- How to travel by train in netherlands?
- How to travel from netherlands to belgium?
⭐️ Can i travel by train netherlands?
You can use a single-use chipcard or an OV-chipkaart (smart card) to travel by train in Holland. The single-use chipcard is perfect for incidental travellers… There is a one-time fee of EUR 7.50 for an anonymous OV-chipkaart (which can also be used on buses, trams, metros and ferries).
- Can i travel to netherlands with schengen visa?
- Can i travel to netherlands wth us passport?
- Can i travel to netherlands with france visa?
⭐️ How to travel around the netherlands?
How far is it from us to Netherlands?
- Distance from Netherlands to United States is 7,525 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 4,676 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Netherlands and United States is 7,525 km= 4,676 miles.
- Is it safe to travel to amsterdam, netherlands?
- Is there a travel ban to the netherlands?
- Are there any travel restrictions for the netherlands?
⭐️ How do you travel to the netherlands?
There's millions of options depending on where you travel from: plane, train, boat, car...even bike I suppose!
- Is there a travel advisory for the netherlands?
- Can you travel to england from netherlands easily?
- Is it safe to travel in the netherlands?
⭐️ How to travel by train in netherlands?
- You can travel between most train stations in the Netherlands in under 3h on an NS International train, making trains a convenient and affordable option for travel within the country. The InterCity Direct trains from Amsterdam to Breda take about 32min to reach their destination, with tickets from $28.
- Are there any travel warnings for amsterdam netherlands?
- Is it cheaper to travel to the netherlands?
- Can a uk citizen travel to the netherlands?
Video from Netherlands travel
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Netherlands travel» category:
Video answer: Which countries sell citizenship?
Video answer: Netherlands lifts europe travel ban from eu list netherlands lifts ban to third country nationals
Video answer: Message for us green card holders that plan to travel internationally
Video answer: Top 5 easiest countries to get dual citizenship
Top 9298 questions from Netherlands travel
We’ve collected for you 9298 similar questions from the «Netherlands travel» category:
Can a canadian citizen travel to the netherlands?
- If you are a Canadian citizen, but also a citizen of the Netherlands, our ability to offer you consular services may be limited while you're there. You may also be subject to different entry/exit requirements. You must carry valid identification at all times if you are over the age of 14.
Can i travel to netherlands without a visa?
- Entering the Netherlands without a visa. Whether you can enter the Netherlands without a visa depends on your nationality. You can stay in the Netherlands without a visa for a maximum of 90 days.
How to travel in netherlands on a budget?
How much does it cost to travel in the Netherlands?
- €122 ($134) is the average daily price for traveling in the Netherlands. The average price of meals in the Netherlands for one day is €30 ($33).
Can i travel to italy with netherlands schengen visa?
Italy permits entry to most European countries, more precisely to Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, ...
How much is it to travel to the netherlands?
- You should plan to spend around €137 ($160) per day on your vacation in the Netherlands, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, €36 ($42) on meals for one day and €21 ($25) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in the Netherlands for a couple is €142 ($166).
How to travel by train from paris to netherlands?
- The fastest train normally takes 3h 19m. Operated by Thalys , the Paris to Netherlands train service departs from Paris Nord and arrives in Amsterdam Centraal. Typically 40 trains run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance.
Can you travel to the netherlands without a visa?
- Whether you can enter the Netherlands without a visa depends on your nationality. The Schengen Visa Advisor helps you determine whether you need a visa to travel to or via the Netherlands. If the Visa Advisor shows you do not need a visa, you can enter the Netherlands and the Schengen Area without one.
Can i travel to germany with netherlands schengen visa?
Holder of a Uniform Schengen Visa can travel to these countries: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and ...
Can i travel to netherlands with german student visa?
Students from outside the EU / EEA may also be able to apply for a Schengen visa whilst studying in Germany. This is separate to your German Student Visa and allows you to travel through or make short stays in other European countries within the Schengen Area.
Is it free to travel to the netherlands by train?
- Be free to visit the Netherlands and up to 32 other Eurail countries. Discounted ferry travel is an extra benefit of a Eurail pass valid in the Netherlands on the route: Eurail pass holders can also access the NS International lounges on the following train stations for free:
How much does it cost to travel to the netherlands?
- €122 ($134) is the average daily price for traveling in the Netherlands. The average price of meals in the Netherlands for one day is €30 ($33). The average price of a hotel in the Netherlands for a couple is €135 ($149). Additional pricing is in the table below.
How long is the travel from the netherlands to brussels?
- Brussels to Netherlands by train The train journey time between Brussels and Netherlands is around 1h 58m and covers a distance of around 209 km. This includes an average layover time of around 11 min. The fastest train normally takes 1h 56m.
Is there a travel ban from china to the netherlands?
- Since July 1, 2020, the Netherlands has lifted the travel ban for certain groups of travellers, allowing permanent (long-term) residents of the following countries to enter the Netherlands: The ban on travellers from China will be lifted once China allows EU residents to enter its territory.
Can a european travel card be used in the netherlands?
- The European travel card can’t be used in the Netherlands because the Dutch consider the sharing of this information an invasion of privacy. Unlike this card, the Dutch travel ticket contains less information, which will not specify whether the user has been vaccinated, tested negative, or has antibodies from previously contracting the disease.
How much does it cost to travel in the netherlands?
- Regardless of where you live in the Netherlands, all the major cities use the public transportation system NS. The cost of a single trip depends on your distance and time of day, but averages between 3-4€. And if you plan to use the trams, metro, and buses frequently, there are also options for monthly and seasonal tickets.
Is it possible to travel by train in the netherlands?
- The website of the NS is www.ns.nl and much of the information provided is also available in English. Since 2014 the only way you can travel by train in the Netherlands is with an OV-chipkaart, a credit card format pass that you use for all public transport. 1. Disposable: singe use, cannot be topped up.
Can you travel to the netherlands with a schengen visa?
- This depends on your nationality. The visa allows you to travel freely within the Netherlands and other Schengen countries within a 180-day period. You cannot travel to the Netherlands due to the coronavirus, unless you are exempt from the EU entry ban. Read the list of exemptions on Government.nl.
Which is the best way to travel in the netherlands?
- Traveling by tram in the Netherlands If you want to take in the beautiful Dutch streets while not actually walking or cycling, there are few things better than taking the tram. The four largest cities in the Netherlands each have their own tram system: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, and Utrecht.
How long does it take to travel to the netherlands?
- Depending on your pace of traveling, you can make this journey in 5 days or 7 days or even 14 days. When San and I travel, we usually travel slow and spend a long time in each destination to get a feel of it.
When is the best time to travel to the netherlands?
- March to May and September to October are considered shoulder seasons. April brings beautiful daffodils and tulips bloom in May. The weather is generally warm during this time, which makes it an excellent time to travel. This is the driest season of the year.
Do you get reimbursement for travel expenses in the netherlands?
- In the Netherlands, the reimbursement of travel expenses by your employer is not required by law. However, most Dutch companies do offer reimbursement for business travel in their employment contracts.
Can you travel to the netherlands with a tmobile phone?
- When you get on the plane, and put the phone in airplane mode, turn on data roaming. When you land, take the phone out of airplane mode and you will immediately get a text message from t-mob saying welcome to the netherlands.
Do you need atv to travel from netherlands to nigeria?
- You are required to hold an ATV while transferring through the Netherlands. The Netherlands has made representation arrangements for short stay visa applications with other Schengen countries, in Nigeria these are Belgium and France.
Is it possible to travel to the netherlands from canada?
- Most visitors from Canada can enter the Netherlands but you need to provide a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) test taken 72 hours before departure and to isolate for 10 days.
Do you need a visa to travel to the netherlands?
- You then have to show that the Netherlands is the destination. Do you have a valid 'multiple entry' visa for multiple journeys? You are allowed to enter and depart the Schengen area multiple times. The first time that you enter the Schengen area, you show that the Netherlands is the destination. Do you not need a visa?
Is it safe to travel to the netherlands from abroad?
- This depends on the country you are travelling from. Find out whether you need to self-quarantine and, if so, what the rules are. A safe country is a country where the risk of contracting COVID-19 is low. If you live in a safe country, you may travel to the Netherlands.
Do you need a passport to travel to the netherlands?
- EU nationals: You are not required to show a passport or national ID card when entering the Netherlands. However, transport providers like airlines, train operators and ferry companies will require you to show your passport or ID card to prove your identity.
How do i travel to the netherlands on a budget?
- Book in advance…
- Stay in a dorm room…
- Stay outside of Amsterdam…
- Get an Airbnb…
- Avoid the high season…
- Visit Amsterdam during the week…
- Get an OV Chipkaart…
- Or don't get an OV Chipkaart.
Do you need a travel card to work in the netherlands?
- If your employer wants to do so, he/she must demonstrate your business travels by public transport in the Netherlands. For this reason, you will need to save copies of the tickets. It is possible to create a digital list of trips and costs incurred with the public transport card (OV-chipkaart).
Do you need a russian visa to travel to the netherlands?
- All foreign nationals including citizens of Netherlands are required to have entry visas to travel to the Russian Federation. The companies represented at our site have proved to be a premier choice for independent and corporate travelers.
Can you have a list of travel agent online in netherlands?
Incidentally, for sure you Can
What to do if you travel to the netherlands from abroad?
- If you travel to the Netherlands, check these points before you travel. Visitors from abroad must follow all the rules in place in the Netherlands to prevent the spread of coronavirus. Stay in your accommodation. Travel as little as possible. Travel by bicycle or on foot for short journeys if possible.
Are there any travel restrictions from the us to the netherlands?
- No Travelers resident in the U.S. are subject to the EU travel restrictions and will not be permitted to enter. The Dutch government strictly enforces the EU travel restrictions banning non-essential travel from outside the EU with limited exceptions. The ban went into effect on March 19, 2020, and has been extended until further notice.
Do you need a naat test to travel to the netherlands?
- Travelers returning from the Netherlands must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken 72 hours before departure to the United States. Details and exceptions This applies to ALL incoming air travelers even those who have been fully vaccinated.
Is it safe to travel to the netherlands with covid-19?
- Because of the current situation in the Netherlands, even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants. See recommendations for fully vaccinated travelers. See recommendations for unvaccinated travelers.
What kind of proof do you need to travel to netherlands?
- You can travel to the Netherlands using proof of vaccination obtained via your own country’s system for issuing COVID certificates. You can also use proof of recovery or a negative test result obtained under this system. If you cannot access your country’s DCC system, you can show paper proof of vaccination, which must meet the requirements below.
Do you need a schengen visa to travel to the netherlands?
- However, many non-EU nationals who reside in the UK are still required to get a Schengen visa to travel to the Netherlands. In recent years, following visa liberalization policies for non-EU countries, the number of countries whose nationals require visas to travel to Europe has slightly dropped.
Can you travel from france to the netherlands without a visa?
- Even though you are crossing an international border, France and the Netherlands are both in the Schengen Area which allows for visa-free travel between countries. If you have a U.S. passport, you can enter any country in the Schengen Area and stay for up to 90 days without a visa, as long as you're traveling for pleasure.
Is it safe to travel to the netherlands for only a week?
- You’ll be fine with only a week in the Netherlands, but make sure to pace yourself. Don’t overpack each day with two or three museums and an afternoon trip outside the main city. You’ll feel so wiped out. Remember: less is always more.
Which is the best way to travel from paris to the netherlands?
- The best way to get from Paris to Netherlands is to train which takes 3h 20m and costs 110€ - 230€. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs 18€ - 35€ and takes 6h 39m, you could also fly, which costs 85€ - 170€ and takes 4h 11m.
What should i do if i want to travel to the netherlands?
- You may also check with your transport provider or travel company to make sure your passport and travel documents meet their requirements. If you are travelling to the Netherlands for work, read the guidance on visas and permits as the rules have changed since 1 January 2021.
Which is the best way to travel from belgium to the netherlands?
- The best way to get from Belgium to Netherlands without a car is to train via Brussel-Zuid / Bruxelles-Midi which takes 2h 18m and costs 23€ - 80€.
What is train travel time between rosenheim germany and amsterdam the netherlands?
About 8h30 with changes at München and Düsseldorf or at München and Mannheim. About 9h30 with a change at Frankfurt.
How can one make arrangements to travel from the netherlands to italy?
Travel arrangements from the Netherlands to Italy are numerous. Ground transport such as a bus, railway, or taxi will allow for travel between the two countries. Air transport such as a passenger plane is also available.
Which is the best way to travel from the netherlands to poland?
- The best way to get from Netherlands to Poland is to fly which takes 4h 12m and costs €55 - €160. Alternatively, you can train, which costs €100 - €190 and takes 13h 35m, you could also bus, which costs €60 - €90 and takes 19h 25m.
What kind of visa do you need to travel to the netherlands?
- Depending on the purpose of your travel to the Netherlands, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside in Netherlands permanently, you will have to apply for a different Dutch Schengen Visa, accordingly.
Do you need a visa to travel to the netherlands from turkey?
- Turkish nationals travelling to the Netherlands for a short period to provide services, do not require a visa. However, these so-called ‘service providers’ must be employed by a Turkish employer or must have a company registered in Turkey.
Do you need a visa to travel from the netherlands to canada?
- So, travelers from Netherlands must not apply for a visa when they travel to Canada for short-term stays, but you'll need to obtain a Canada ETA if you travel by plane.
How can i travel to the netherlands from a high risk country?
- For the entry rules per country, go to Wijsopreis.nl or download the Travel App. Domestic travel is also possible for those who wish to go to a cabin or bungalow, provided the same measures apply as in the home. Travellers coming to the Netherlands from a high-risk country are required to show a negative test result.
Which is the best way to travel from brussels to the netherlands?
- The best way to get from Brussels to Netherlands is to train which takes 1h 52m and costs 21€ - 75€. Alternatively, you can bus via Amsterdam Duivendrecht, which costs 16€ - 28€ and takes 2h 32m, you could also fly, which costs 50€ - 240€ and takes 2h 28m.