Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are 3 major cities in netherlands?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ What major cities are in netherlands?
The big 5
- The Hague.
- What are some major cities in netherlands?
- What are the major cities in netherlands?
- What are 3 major cities of the netherlands?
⭐️ What are 2 major cities in netherlands?
- Amsterdam. Amsterdam is the capital city of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and the most populous municipality in the country…
- Rotterdam. Rotterdam is located in the South Holland region of the Netherlands…
- The Hague. The Hague is found along the western coast of the Netherlands…
- What are some major cities in the netherlands?
- What are the major cities in the netherlands?
- What are the three major cities in netherlands?
⭐️ What are major cities in the netherlands?
What is the largest city in the Netherlands by population?
- Amsterdam is located in the Netherlands. It is not only the capital of Netherlands, but it is also the largest city in Netherlands. It has a population of more than 7,50,000.
- What are the five major cities in the netherlands?
- What are some of the major cities of the netherlands?
- What are three major cities other than the capital of netherlands?
1 other answer
Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag (The Hague) are probably best known in other countries. They are quite large as well.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What are 3 major cities in netherlands?» so you can surely find the answer!What are major cities in amsterdam?
Amsterdam is a city. It's the capital city of the Netherlands
- 35 km to Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 52 km to The Hague, Netherlands.
- 57 km to Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- 92 km to Tilburg, Netherlands.
- 109 km to Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 132 km to Antwerp, Belgium.
- 161 km to Krefeld, Germany.
- 163 km to Duisburg, Germany.
- I don’t necessarily believe that Rotterdam South is more dangerous than any other major city in the Netherlands. However, it can be in the public opinion that it’s less safe with many shooting incidents. The reason for this, is that Rotterdam is a Harbour City.
The "big four" as we call them here in the Netherlands, are: Amsterdam (our capitol) The Hague (where the Dutch government resides) Rotterdam, and Utrecht
What are the ten largest cities in the Netherlands?
- Nijmegen - 177,818
- Breda - 184,403
- Almere - 211,514
- Tilburg - 219,632
- Groningen - 232,826
- Eindhoven - 234,235
- Utrecht - 357,179
- The Hague - 544,766
- Rotterdam - 650,711
- Amsterdam - 871,680
None, Amsterdam is a city. It is the capital of the Netherlands.
The Netherlands is one of the world's 10 leading exporters. The foodstuffs industry is one of the country's biggest industries, while other major industries include energy, chemical, trade, machinery, metallurgy, electrical goods and services, and tourism.What are netherlands three biggest cities?
Amsterdam: 780,000 people Rotterdam: 611,000 people The Hague: 500,000 people
- Amsterdam: The capital city of the Netherlands. The first city in this listicle is an obvious one…
- Haarlem: The perfect day trip from Amsterdam. Photo and text by Brigitte from A Little Blonde in Paradise…
- Rotterdam: Manhattan at the Maas…
- Utrecht: Historic university city…
- The Hague: The political capital of the Netherlands…
Major cities near Oosterhout, Netherlands
- 20 km to Tilburg, Netherlands.
- 40 km to Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- 46 km to Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 51 km to Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 58 km to Antwerp, Belgium.
- 63 km to The Hague, Netherlands.
- 80 km to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 98 km to Brussels, Belgium.
- Amsterdam. Tulips and canal homes in Amsterdam…
- Utrecht. Old town Utrecht and the Dom Tower…
- Maastricht. Maastricht…
- Delft. Aerial view of Delft…
- Rotterdam. Rotterdam…
- The Hague. Old and new buildings in The Hague…
- Haarlem. Haarlem…
- Lisse (Keukenhof) Keukenhof.
What are the best places to visit in the Netherlands?
- Rotterdam is one of the most important cities in Europe and one of the best places to visit in the Netherlands. It has the largest port in Europe. Before Shanghai , it was the busiest port in the world. Rotterdam is well known for its impressive architecture. The city is the best example of modern architecture.
- Visit Venlo, a city that is located adjacent to the border with Germany, for a more beautiful vacation in the Netherlands. Like many other cities in the Netherlands, Venlo offers plenty of museums, parks, and Gothic churches throughout. Visit Limburgs Museum to observe visual art from the surrounding regions as well as relics from the Stone Age.
Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Groningen are 3 large cities in Netherlands
There are many different major rivers in The Netherlands A few are:The Rhine, the Maas, and the IJssel, Markermeer & Scheldt. i hope i helped you in some way. enjoy if you need more help then you can email me at [email protected] .
- They can be divided in four regions:
- * Western Netherlands (Flevoland, North Holland, South Holland, Utrecht) ...
- * Northern Netherlands (Drenthe, Friesland, Groningen) ...
- * Eastern Netherlands (Gelderland, Overijssel) ...
- * Southern Netherlands (Limburg, North Brabant, Zeeland)
Maas, Rijn, Schelde
- In 2017, Netherlands major trading partner countries for exports were Germany, Belgium, United Kingdom, France and United States and for imports they were Germany, Belgium, China, United States and United Kingdom. Country.
- Den Haag
Your question needs clarification. Other than what? Amsterdam, Rotterdam & The Hague (Den Haag) are the three largest cities in the Netherlands.