Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is 'thanksgiving' in dutch?» often ask the following questions:
⭐️ Did you know the dutch celebrate thanksgiving day?
- Although most Americans wouldn’t know it, Thanksgiving Day is important for the Dutch. You might remember from your history lesson, but before heading to North America, the Pilgrims actually landed in Leiden in the Netherlands (where they ended up staying for 11 years).
- What do the netherlands call thanksgiving?
- What started thanksgiving in the netherlands?
- What started thanksgiving in ther netherlands?
⭐️ What is 'dutch woman' in dutch?
Nederlandse or literally Nederlandse vrouw.
- What makes a dutch bike 100% dutch?
- What day is thanksgiving in the netherlands?
- What is thanksgiving called in the netherlands?
⭐️ What day does netherlands celebrate thanksgiving?
When is Thanksgiving in the Netherlands?
- Thanksgiving in the Netherlands. Locals and tourists can find traditional Thanksgiving meals throughout the country on the third Thursday of every November. Restaurants like the Hard Rock Café, as well as several American associations, host traditional meals with turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy, and dressing.
- What happened to dutch merchants after the dutch revolt?
- What is the difference between dutch and dutch doitch?
- Dutch is what country?
1 other answer
There is no Dutch translation for the word Thanksgiving, because it's not celebrated in the Netherlands. So you just say 'Thanksgiving'.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «What is 'thanksgiving' in dutch?» so you can surely find the answer!What alcohol is dutch?
Dutch brandy (Dutch: vieux, pronounced [vjø:]) is a distilled spirit made from either grain or molasses alcohol flavored with various essences and extracts produced in the Netherlands.What are dutch americans?
Dutch Americans are people at travel the American East Coast. These people were born in Netherlands.
It is also common for Dutch speakers to say hi, hey or hoi when greeting each other, so feel free to rely on these shorter, more informal words in day-to-day life. Dutch people aren't usually sticklers for formality, but it's still worth learning basic pleasantries before heading to the Netherlands.What are dutch paintings?
Paintings made in Holland (The Netherlands).
- De Jong. (86,534 in 2007) De Jong in 2007…
- Jansen. (75,698 in 2007) Jansen in 2007…
- De Vries. (73,152 in 2007) De Vries in 2007…
- Van de Berg / van den Berg / van der Berg. (60,135 in 2007) ...
- Van Dijk. (57,879 in 2007) ...
- Bakker. (56,864 in 2007) ...
- Janssen. (55,394 in 2007) ...
- Visser. (50,929 in 2007)
- Appearances are important to the Dutch.
- They are disciplined, conservative, and pay attention to the smallest details.
- They see themselves as thrifty, hardworking, practical and well organized.
- They place high value on cleanliness and neatness.
- At the same time, the Dutch are very private people.
- The iconic Dutch windmills were once state-of-the-art flood control technology. They pumped water from uninhabitable marshes and turned it into farmland, redefining the landscape of the Netherlands. Today, the Dutch have implemented other flood prevention methods, but working vintage windmills still exist.
The color orange has come to symbolize the country, and to signify national pride. On royal birthdays, the Dutch tricolor is flown with an orange pennant above it.What country is dutch?
A Dutch person is someone with the Dutch nationality, from the Netherlands, or with Dutch ancestors.
- Dutch art. Dutch art describes the history of visual arts in the Netherlands, after the United Provinces separated from Flanders.
Beer in the Netherlands includes pale lagers, especially Bavaria, Heineken and Grolsch, that are consumed globally… The most common specials are witbier (wheat beer) and Bok, brewed in Autumn and Spring, a tradition closely related to German Bock.What is dutch dj?
What do the names Hardwell, Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Don Diablo, Afrojack, Martin Garrix and Oliver Heldens have in common? For one, they're all internationally successful DJs. Secondly, they are all from the Netherlands and ultimately, they have been voted into the top 10 best DJs in the world.What is dutch holland?
If you're asking what I think you are, namely what 'Holland' is in the Netherlands, -- they're provinces. Noord (North) Holland and Zuid (South) Holland.
- The Claus Family.
- The Forgotten Battle.
- The Little Vampire.
- Kitty Love: An Homage to Cats.
- Women Of The Night.
- Misfit: The Series.
- The Resistance Banker.
- Even though it’s pretty much indistinguishable from regular mayo, this popular Dutch sauce is slightly leaner than its American or British counterparts and rarely appears on anything other than French fries.
It's soccer played in The Netherlands.
- The Dutch value added tax (VAT or spelled in the Netherlands as "BTW") is a general consumption tax, which is supposed to be ultimately born by the consumer. The VAT is included in the retail price of basically all goods and services. In general, the VAT must be included in the invoice issued by the supplier of goods or services.
- The official language of Netherlands is Dutch
The Dutch are the people who live in the Netherlands, or those that come from the Netherlands. Often the Netherlands is called Holland, but this is only part of the Netherlands.What race are dutch?
Nederlanders) are a Germanic ethnic group and nation native to the Netherlands.What religion practices dutch?
In the Netherlands, 28% of the population identify as Roman Catholic, 19% identify as Protestant, and 11% identify with some other religion. Nearly half of the population (42%) does not identify with any religion.