Video answer: 5 mistakes new importers make when importing products from china
Top best answers to the question «What products does the netherlands produce»
These mainly consist of tomatoes, sweet peppers, cucumbers, meat and dairy products. From outside Europe, flowers and plants are the Netherlands' most in-demand agricultural products, followed by meat and dairy produce.
What kind of products does the Netherlands export?
- Some of the food and agricultural products exported by the Netherlands include tomatoes, chilies, cucumbers, apples, flowers, flower bulbs, and fresh-cut plants. The energy industry in the Netherlands is one of the country’s key exports and serves as a source of employment and national income.
- Machinery including computers: US$103.6 billion (15.3% of total exports)
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $94 billion (13.9%)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $59.1 billion (8.8%)
- Pharmaceuticals: $49.5 billion (7.3%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $37.1 billion (5.5%)
- Vehicles: $26.6 billion (3.9%)
What is the food industry like in the Netherlands?
- Agriculture and Food Industry. The Netherlands is one of the world’s top exporters of food and agricultural products, thanks to its highly mechanized agricultural sector and innovative agri-food technology, favorable geographic location in the heart of Europe, mild climate, and flat fertile soils.
Main exports are: machinery and transport equipment (28 percent of total exports), mineral fuels (23 percent), food (11 percent), clothing and footwear (10 percent) and pharmaceuticals (5 percent). Over 60 percent of total exports is sent to European Union countries.
Video answer: Mae p. of netherlands on lanelle goddess bleach whitening cream by lanelle milanie torralba