Video answer: 10 things you didn't know about the netherlands | american reaction
Top best answers to the question «What products is the netherlands known for»
The Netherlands (or Holland) may be a small country, but it's packed with world famous icons. Discover our bulb fields, windmills, cheese markets, wooden shoes, canals of Amsterdam, masterpieces of Old Masters, Delft Blue earthenware, innovative water-management and millions of bicycles.
The country is most known for its cheese, wooden shoes, windmills, tulips, coffeeshops, canals of Amsterdam, Delftware, soccer, bicycles, DJs, painters, genever, and countryside.
What is the Netherlands famous for?
- Top 15 Things The Netherlands Is Famous For - Updated 2021. 1 1. Vincent van Gogh. Source: Photo by Flickr user Niels used under CC BY-SA 2.0. 2 2. Amsterdam. 3 3. Miffy. 4 4. De Wallen. 5 5. World's first stock exchange. More items
What are the main exports of the Netherlands?
- 14 millions tons cows milk (milk,cheese,butter,milk powder,infant formula)
- 6.5 million tons of sugar beet,which is used to produce sugar and ethanol;
- 6.0 million tonnes of potato (10th largest producer in the world);
- 1.2 million tons of onion;
- 961 thousand tons of wheat;
- 910 thousand tons of tomatoes;
- 538 thousand tons of carrots;
Video answer: American reacts to why the netherlands isn't under water